Never been, but I hope that'll change in the future. I wish I could understand the video but I did hear/read "奶茶"!Anyway, the feeling is universal... also comparable to losing a loved one. :\
The second picture looks so much alike the street next to my grandma's house. Unbelievable.
Thanks, for reminding me that there's something in life to look forward to, like that time some point in the future when we can go back to our respective homes.
2 comments:
Never been, but I hope that'll change in the future. I wish I could understand the video but I did hear/read "奶茶"!Anyway, the feeling is universal... also comparable to losing a loved one. :\
The feeling is mutual.
The second picture looks so much alike the street next to my grandma's house. Unbelievable.
Thanks, for reminding me that there's something in life to look forward to, like that time some point in the future when we can go back to our respective homes.
Post a Comment